Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Have A Favor To Ask...

I have a favor to ask. Last month I finished my degree in exercise science and I'm going to start training clients again. I am doing some market research on the topic of personal trainers. I have a brief survey over at Healthy Chaka and am looking for feedback from women between the ages of 30-50. If you are slightly over or under those ages and are interested, you can also take the survey. It's just 10 easy questions but it would help me a ton.

I have been wondering how to administer a survey and how to approach women about their health and their perceptions, when I realized that I interact daily with many smart bloggers who I respect and I would be foolish if I didn't ask their opinions. Don't worry, it's not a bogus survey where I come back later to try sell you something. I would never do that. I've got a reputation to uphold and a secret identity to maintain. Thanks.

5 comments:

Sass said...

Heading over there, right now.

Oddly enough...I have a favor to ask, too.

Rosee Rouge said...

Wow, Chaka, you're going to be a trainer. That's great! I've had one of those. It was brutal, hated every minute of it. Are you a vegetarian too? I always thought your kind were carnivores.


I'll head on over there and take your survey.

Paige said...

Going to check it out now.

You trainer people are tough--mine sends me texts telling me to get out of bed and work out

Gwen said...

Congrats on finishing your degree! I am happy to help and headed over there now.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Oh! Congratulations!!