Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

It has been one year to the day since I started this blog. When I started this project my goals were to dominate the internet, re-define the standards of technology and entertainment, and make a ton of money. Although I admit I have failed miserably in all of these areas, at least I left the critics dumbfounded with my consistent and conscientious blogging efforts. Yes, this is a real blog not just one where you sign up with an initial entry and forget about it until you are rocking your grand kids on your lap and suddenly remember in horror that you have neglected your blog for the last 50 years.

If you are new to my blog I will list my top 10 favorite prior entries which include an asterisk (not asterix) if I feel they were unappreciated or received little or no feedback. This entry is a celebration not a cheap attempt to turn you onto my re-runs . I think Saturday Night Live is the worst re-run offender. They have maybe 5 or 6 shows each season and just show reruns the rest of the year and bill them as "encore performances". Anyway, here are what I believe were my top 10 blog entries from the last 28 + entries.

10. Jealous about Money
9. The Real NBA Top 50
8. Talk Radio
7. Video Game Frustrations
6. The Enneagram*
5. Rival Movies
4. Evil Twins
3. Least Motivating Songs*
2. MMA*
1. Movie Pet Peeves*

So after an unbelievable year you are probably asking what is next for me. I've had a lot of offers from Hollywood to write movie scripts and sit coms, acting opportunities and body double/stunt work for Vin Diesel and Mark Whalberg, but I have turned them all down in order to stay loyal to my blog. I stand vigilant as the lone sentinel in a troubled world. Wherever people suffer, I will be there. Whenever someone needs movie trivia, cheering up, or the ramblings of a twisted mind, you know where to find me.

1 comment:

MikkSolo said...

Once again you crack me up. I can always count on a smile being brought to my face by reading your blog. You were the inspiration for me to start my blog and then my niece and her friends and theirs and so forth. Too bad this isn't an Amway set up you and I would be getting rich. Anyway, thanks for the laughs and keep 'em comin'

PS I have been one of those who created a blog did well at first and then forgot about it.